Monday 9 May 2011

My selection of the Best Google-Doodle logos of 2011


April 29, 2011: The Wedding of Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton
I am always excited to see new Google logo but this one is my most favourite! 
Such a fairy-tale-Londonish illustration makes me dream!  


April 22, 2011: Earth Day
This logo was interactive! The penguin was jumping into the water and you could move panda with your cursor!


This logo was actually a video! You can have a look at it on YouTube by clicking on the title above.


March 17, 2011: St. Patrick's Day
Elegant water colour illustration for St. Patrick's day! I adore little white dots on the water! 


March 3rd, 2011: Girl's Day in Japan
Cant resists beautifully drawn illustration of this logo! Love the way the light is shown on the flowers! 


January 20, 2011: New Year of the Trees
This logo has soft contrast and good palette, but most of all i like the occasion it is made for:
 New Year of the trees in Israel! I wish we'd celebrate it worldwide!


January 19, 2011: Cezanne's 172nd Birthday
Can you read GOOGLE here? I can! And google colours and round shapes help me to recognise it! 

That my list of the best Google logos in 2011 so far! 
Don't forget to check their updates everyday! Just because they are marvellous!  





No comments:

Search This Blog